DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
Today’s generation is naturally being more interested and curious about technology than ever before. And so, kids loving cyberspace is not a new thing anymore. Many parents need to take care of the curiosity of their young kids by getting the right, safe and limited opportunity device through a lot of finding.
There’s nothing wrong with it and actually this is a good way to encourage the virtual creativity inside your kid. Most of the parents want the educational and yet fun first device to be a laptop.
So, let’s grab the list of 7 best laptop for 9 year old:
- Acer Chromebook 11– Fastest Connection to Access Well with This One***Most Popular
- Samsung Chromebook 3– Solid Top Laptop for Kids to Run Favorite Apps***Overall Best
- RCA Galileo Tablet Computer– Enjoy High Definition Screen with This One
- Simbans TangoTab Laptop– Access Office Apps with This One
- Apple MacBook Air Laptop– Portable Pick to Take Outside***Fabulous Pick
- Google Pixelbook Laptop– Get Long Lasting Battery Life with This One
- Microsoft Surface Go Laptop– Find 3 Modes Option with This One
Best Laptop For 9 Year Old
Here’s the complete review for all 7 recommendations we have today…
1. Acer Chromebook 11– Fastest Connection to Access Well with This One
With 11.6 inches surface, this Chromebook allows a user to enjoy HD comfy view wide display. It also makes sure your kid views better without putting eye pressure.
This Chromebook as well comes with Intel Celeron 2.16 GHz dual-core processor that allows you to enjoy work and play. It also ensures your kid doesn’t get any heat snag when using.
On top of that, it comes with the Google Chrome operating system that allows users to work well. It also allows you to run your favorite apps, videos, and music in one click.
For those who want a noiseless cooling fan and Bluetooth supported laptop, it’s a great investment. The Chromebook also comes with 2 built-in speakers to listen well.
- Enjoy 9 hours of long-lasting battery support.
- It is suitable for PDF files.
- The laptop volume is pretty loud.
- It has bright display to view better.
- The laptop starts almost as instantly as a phone.
- Not for office app users.
2. Samsung Chromebook 3– Solid Top Laptop for Kids to Run Favorite Apps
It as well as comes with a well-designed keyboard that feels easy to type for preparing projects. With this option, your kid can do trouble-free homework or play games.
This Chromebook also comes with image-attractive tech that allows users to enjoy vivid images. It also makes sure your kid is getting the perfect click of photos.
Besides, this Chromebook comes with AirDroid connectivity for users to see calls, messages and other app notifications from other android devices. It’s also helpful for you to check kid usage.
On the whole, it’s a decent pick for those who want a friendly design and good battery life laptop. This Chromebook also has 1 RPM hard drive rotational speed.
- It has 2 processor counts.
- The brand offers 90 days of warranty.
- It comes with Chrome OS operating system.
- The laptop loads pages in a second.
- Excellent pick at this value.
- Sadly, the laptop has low screen resolutions.
3. RCA Galileo Tablet Computer– Enjoy High Definition Screen with This One
Unlike other laptops, the product has a 2 MP rear and 5 MP back cameras for capturing good pictures of nice things. It is also one of the best laptop for 13 year kids to enjoy separable keyboard.
It as well as comes with 11.5 inches display with a good touchscreen that responds well when clicking. With this option, your kid can do homework perfectly.
This versatile laptop also has 32 GB flash storage memory for users to save unlimited content. It as well ensures your kid to download favorite games to play.
Overall, this product is a big deal for those who prefer good design and quality at a decent price. It’s also compatible with Google Play.
- Internet surfing speed is decent.
- It comes in a large screen to look well.
- This keyboard is easy to type.
- Great pick for the price.
- It has a good touch screen.
- Most buyers find it heavier in weight.
4. Simbans TangoTab Laptop– Access Office Apps with This One
This laptop on top has 3 bonus items such as a luxury detachable keyboard, power cord, and a pre-installed screen guard. With this option, you can enjoy free items without spending bucks.
It as well as comes with a high power MediaTek quad-core processor that boosts the multitasking abilities of the tablet. With this feature, you can run different apps at the same time.
The brand offers 12 months of quality assurance for their buyers to have a pleasing replacement. They also think their buyer wants to grant good quality.
In general, the laptop is a good pick for kids and parents to view contents at IPS display. It also supports exterior SD cards for up to 128 GB.
- It comes with 4 processor counts.
- The laptop has a good touch screen to use.
- It’s quite easy to use.
- The package includes earbuds.
- Great pad for playing games.
- The battery life doesn’t hold up for school work.
5. Apple MacBook Air Laptop– Portable Pick to Take Outside
With True Tone technology, the MacBook laptop automatically adjusts the brightness process matching color warmth. This thing helps kids to view in good vividness when in dark areas.
Also, it comes with 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor that can boost up to 3.6GHz. This laptop also offers 4 MB L3 catch to download or load files at a fast speed.
It on top comes with Intel UHD graphics 617 video and visual support to view in HD quality. With this option, you can watch it in good quality.
Generally speaking, this laptop is a good option for kids who want good fast WIFI connection and Touch ID sensor. It also features 3 microphone arrays.
- It has Touch ID lock to secure data.
- The laptop is light-weighted and durable.
- It’s trouble-free to use or hold.
- The laptop doesn’t make cooling fan noise.
- Great option for doing homework.
- A few people find the laptop expensive.
6. Google Pixelbook Laptop– Get Long Lasting Battery Life with This One
Built with the 7th generation Intel Core processor, this laptop ensures your kid gets faster browsing. It also makes sure your kid enjoys playing games while listening to music.
This laptop also comes with lovely apps like Google drive, Docs, Sheets and other vital apps. It includes your kid to save videos from YouTube Red and Google Play Movies even without Wi-Fi.
Also, the Pixelbook is powered by Chrome OS to update data or virus protection automatically. This thing as well takes 10 seconds to start up.
In short, it’s a decent option if you’re in need of Google Assistant on high performing laptops. The Pixelbook also features a pen to use naturally.
- It has 15 minutes of fast charging.
- The laptop comes with fan less operation.
- It has a crisp and clear screen.
- The touch pad is helpful.
- It loads website pages faster.
- The aluminum case feels rough when carrying.
7. Microsoft Surface Go Laptop– Find 3 Modes Option with This One
This laptop as well as has a surface pen that is responsive and easy to draw. With this option, your kid can paint, mark or even write things.
It also comes with 9 hours of unplugged battery power to use. This thing is really helpful for kids who tend to take the laptop in school projects.
With the S mode, it ensures you to play and work any type of apps available without trouble. It also makes sure your kids streamline for security and superior performance.
By and large, the Surface Go laptop is a lucky thing for kids who want lightest surfaces and multi touch picks. It also has 64GB or 128GB storage.
- It comes with a surface pen to use.
- The laptop is sturdy in design.
- Great option for doing school projects.
- The laptop has good screen resolution.
- It comes at a good price point.
- Unfortunately, it has low battery life.
Things to Look When Buying Laptop for 9 Year Old Kids
After checking the best kids laptop review, it’s a perfect time to think of the facts for picking the right one. And for that, read the following concern to get the right one.
Look at the Battery Life
If your kid has a routine lifestyle, it’s better to check the battery life before going with a laptop. Most laptops for kids come with 6 to 9 hours of battery support for doing daily tasks. So, go with a long-life battery supported laptop that suits your kid’s usual routine.
Pick Based on the Sturdiness
You should pick a sturdy laptop for your 9 years old kids as they can break things. A good lifespan of screen and other body construction is highly valued.
Check the Other Specifications
As small screen laptops give hard time watching longer and result in eye pressure. Also, consider the screen to represent HD quality screen with 2-4 GB of RAM. Besides, it should offer SD card benefits, dual camera, Bluetooth and rechargeable battery, etc.
Consider the Operating System
For kids use, laptops should have Chrome OS, Android or Windows operating systems. It also ensures simple work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting the best laptop for 9 year old kid is not a space project. It’s easy once you know what sort of accessibility you want to give to your kid and whether it is a more educational or fun purpose.
Also, a proper laptop will always be an important thing that your kid will need as he or she grows up. So, get something useful, durable and functional to go a long way.