DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
Graphic design demands more than regular power when it comes to laptops. And so, who has a far view of enhancing their graphic designing skills will always want to get a worth-the-features laptop upgrade. Not only enough memory has to be on board but also it must handle those required intense applications without taking a break.
Today we will be breaking down 7 best MacBook for graphic design that comes with a fantastic display, slim dimension, and a solid body.
Best MacBook for Graphic Design
In this segment, we are about to break down these 7 MacBook picks for reviewing both high and low points. So that you can make a quick choice without stress.
1. Apple 13-Inch MacBook Pro– Enjoy a Good Variety of Color Range with This One
On top, the Mac comes with a good touch bar to take action like sending a message. It also ensures easier control than using a keypad.
And, it has 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports for clean data transfer, charging, and video output. This thing on top makes sure to share 40GB/s of throughput in 2X bandwidth power.
- It has an amazing screen to view clearly.
- The touch bar is easy to use.
- Lightweight while remaining sturdy.
- The Touch ID option is good for security.
- It has a fluid trackpad and gestures.
- This Mac has no USB port.
2. Apple 13-Inch MacBook Air– Find Touchpad Option for Graphic Designing with This One
It on top comes with a 4-core Intel Core i7 processor that makes sure 80% faster graphics performance than others. This thing also ensures you are making videos with no snag.
In addition, it has a Touch ID option for anyone to unlock their password with fingerprint support. This thing helps you with additional security.
- It comes with 30 days of the return policy.
- Nice computer at an affordable price.
- It has a good responsive fingerprint lock.
- Perfect pick for graphic design.
- The keypad is comfortable to type on.
- Sadly, this Mac gets heated faster.
3. Apple 16-Inch MacBook Pro– Achieve Strong Battery Life with This One
Also, it features a big six-speaker sound system for you to listen to well. This thing also allows you to create super clean podcasts.
Besides, this Mac has up to 8TB of SSD storage to store anything you see with no snag. It also ensures up to3.2GB/s sequential read speed for fast response and loading.
- This Mac is great for multitasking.
- It has a good resolution screen to view.
- The Mac has good sound quality.
- Great option for productive work.
- The price is reasonable.
- It is slightly heavier than the others.
4. Apple Silver 13-Inch MacBook Air– Edit Many Graphics Videos with This One
On top, this Mac Air has Stereo speakers with wider sound quality for users to enjoy music. It also allows you to hear well when in video chatting.
This MacBook on top has strong body construction with aluminum alloy that gives stability and flawlessness. It also rocks solid that won’t break easily.
- The cooling fan doesn’t make loud noises.
- It is light in weight.
- The battery lasts for a long while.
- It has a sleek keypad for easy typing.
- The touch ID is very sensitive.
- Unfortunately, the camera image is not clear.
5. Apple Space Gray 13-Inch MacBook Pro– Find 8th Generation Inter 6-Core Processor with This One
This iMac on top comes with 2 versatile ports with thunderbolt 3 combination for high bandwidth transfer. It also makes sure you are sharing files faster twice speed.
On top, this MacBook comes with a 5K supportive display that makes sure you are viewing clear and crispy colors. It also allows you to view with no eye pressure.
- It doesn’t give eye pressure to view.
- For the price, it’s hard to beat.
- It has longer battery support.
- The client service is helpful for advice.
- It is easy to use.
- The keypad makes irritating noises.
6. Apple 15-Inch MacBook Pro– Work on Big IPS Retina Display with This One
And, it comes with 6 MB shared L3 cache that shares files in less time. This thing also allows the processor to handle complex tasks.
Also, the brand offers 90 days of backed warranty for their buyers to find a replacement. They also ensure free return benefits.
- It has 2 USB 3.0 ports.
- The Mac is trouble-free to use.
- It has the good sound quality to listen to music.
- The Mac has a sleek design to travel with.
- It is clean to view small text.
- Not for office workers.
7. Apple 13″ MacBook Air– Find Light and Sleek Design Option to Try Out
This Mac also comes with 1440-by-900 resolutions for clear colors and brightness. It also has a 16:10 aspect ratio to have good length.
But that’s not all. It also comes with a good keyboard for users to easily type when in need. This thing is also comfortable to press.
- Good laptop for the price.
- It is light yet solid for long-term use.
- The computer responds very fast.
- It has good battery life for long-hour practice.
- The Mac is simple to use.
- It is hard to clean.
Factors To Consider For The Top Quality MacBook For Graphic Design
Finding the best MacBook for graphic designers is quite a big job with no research. So, here are some factors which you want to check before picking one:
Check the Performance
You want to check the performance of Mac that should be fine if it features a four or six-core processor. When creating videos or pictures, you’ll need good performance with multitasking benefits. So, look for a Mac that has 16GB or 32GB range of Ram and storage.
Consider the Display
The display of the Mac is another fact that you want to check for getting sharp-looking and color perfect accuracy. So, aim for something that has 100% of sRGB or DCI-PS color gamut.
Decide on Weight and Size
Weight and size do matter when it comes to picking a Mac. You definitely don’t like to carry Mac that is bulky and fat, right? So, be sure to choose a lightweight and sleek-designed Mac that is easy to travel with.
Inspect the Battery Life
Battery power is another aspect that allows you to work for too long. So, look for a good battery-powered Mac to do enough hours of graphic design for the perfect outcome.
MacBook Pro Vs MacBook Air for Graphic Design
There are some huge differences between MacBook Air and MacBook Pro especially when it comes to design, performance, and price point.
If talking about MackBook Air, it comes at an inexpensive price with Intel 10th Gen Core i3, i5, and i7 processor. This version of MacBook also features Intel Iris Plus Graphics to view good quality pictures and videos. It on top has Stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos audio supports which are better than the other versions.
Conversely, the MackBook Pro has 10:21 battery life and compatible Intel 8th Gen Core i5 & i7 and 10th Gen Core i5 & i7, processors. It also features 256GB to 4TB storage with a touch bar option. Yet, this version of MackBook is more expensive than other versions.
Yet, most graphics designers suggested MackBook Air for its handy features and value while some prefer the Pro version.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you are carving for some mind-blowing color accuracy with typography, MacBook is the ultimate choice that will chop down all its PC rivals. Designers are always appreciating the flexibility that MacBook provides. It’s effortlessly efficient and at the same time glorified with all the latest features.
Pick your best MacBook for graphic design after going through the major factors sensibly. Think about the features you would love to have for your designing sessions particularly. And you’ll be able to grab yourself a worth the penny deal in no time.