Demanding for the best LGA 1151 CPU that is top-tier in speed, performance as well as great at handling workloads is nothing wrong.
In fact, you should put such wishes ahead when looking for a compatible CPU that will be able to withstand all your heavy gaming and video editing demands.
Today’s topic is all about worthy CPUs that can pace well with all your immense requirements and at the same time practically priced.
However, here’s the top 5 list of best lga 1151 cpu:
- Intel Core i5 6500 Skylake Desktop Processor– Best Performing Beginner CPU
- Intel Pentium G4400 Processor– Top Option for Highest Utility
- Intel Core i5-7600K LGA 1151 Processor– Most Powerful Choice for Basic and Creative Tasks
- Intel i7 6700K Sky Lake Desktop Processor– The Cheapest CPU Alternative
- Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor– Smooth Performing Option for Any Workstation
Best LGA 1151 CPU
We are reviewing seven superior options for LGA 1151 CPUs that can be an ideal bet for you. To figure it out yourself, let’s dive into the reviews coming next.
1. Intel Core i5 6500 Skylake Desktop Processor– Best Performing Beginner CPU
With the Intel HD Graphics 530, this CPU makes sure you are getting a richer picture and 4k UHD video skill to see movies or edit videos easily. It also has 350 MHz base and 1.05 GHz maximum graphics frequency so that you can compute or play media better than i7 1151 CPU.
Amazingly, this CPU comes with 64 GB of maximum memory capacity that supported for doing seamless works. It also allows you to create any content speedily with the 2 core DDR4 RAM support. With this CPU, your PC can shift or read out data for up to 34.1 GB/s max memory.
This CPU on top comes with 71 degrees Celsius case temperature that allows your PC to speed up easily with no snag of heat or burnt out. It also allows you to do multitask with no overheating snag. This i5 CPU also ensures good response to demand tasks.
- For the money, it is a great option.
- This CPU is super simple to install.
- It comes with easy to read out the user manual.
- This CPU is great for handling 4k video playback and editing.
- It is light in weight and small.
- The package doesn’t come with a cooling fan.
2. Intel Pentium G4400 Processor– Top Option for Highest Utility
This CPU on top comes with heatsink and fan that makes sure your PC is working fine under heavy loads with a mesmerizing cooling feel that shoots hotness. It as well allows your PC to daily works under intense load or does multitask with no struggle or overheating snag.
Besides, this CPU comes with 2 processing cores and threads that allow your PC to access with better flexibility and function. It on top allows you to do multitask or video editing for your PC to always be ready to access well. These cores and threads also help some apps to be load fast.
With a 3.30 GHz base frequency, This CPU allows you to have the good processing speed to surf or run any apps smoothly. If measuring the performance in the CPU benchmark, this processor stands well to boost output and efficiency. It also allows PC’s data readout to be done faster.
- The package comes with an OEM heatsink from Intel.
- It is a great pick for any general tasks or builds.
- The price rate of this CPU is reasonable.
- It takes less than 10 minutes to install.
- The integrated graphics is awesome for doing any projects.
- Not for laptops application.
3. Intel Core i5-7600K LGA 1151 Processor– Most Powerful Choice for Basic and Creative Tasks
Just like the best LGA 1155 CPU, this processor comes with 4 processing counts that make sure good performance to run more apps at the same time. Not only that it helps your PC work better but also allows the processor to process faster in the most workstation.
This CPU on top comes with 4.20 GHz Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 frequency that allows you to operate fast and efficiently. It as well allows your PC to open more than 2 apps under OS control. This thing on top makes sure you are getting good motion when playing games.
On top of that, this CPU comes with 91 watts of Thermal Design Power that makes sure average control. It as well allows you to play games, edit videos or design graphics at a low circuit spends. This thing on top allows your house electric bills to avoid excess spend for lasting value.
- It comes with 3 years of quality assurance.
- The installation manual is easy to read.
- Great CPU to use on the most builds.
- It offers good performance at a sensible price.
- This CPU allows the PC to improve speed and motion.
- Some people find this CPU not durable.
4. Intel i7 6700K Sky Lake Desktop Processor– The Cheapest CPU Alternative
Unlike the best LGA 1150 CPU, this processor comes with 4 cores and 8 threads for you to quickly access and run programs with no snag. It on top makes sure your PC is working smoothly even when running big-sized files or apps. This CPU also ensures faster PC speed.
With Intel Turbo Boost Technology, this CPU comes with 4.20 GHz frequency that allows your PC to act well under loads. Besides, it comes with a 4.00 GHz base frequency that allows a higher path link for shifting data quicker. This thing also ensures a good capacity to run well.
And, this CPU comes with Intel Clear Video Technology that makes sure your display is showing realistic video playback, clearer, and sharper images to do random works, or watch movies without missing a single detail. It also makes sure a good color tune so that you observe well.
- This CPU gives a comfortable feel to use on most builds.
- It helps PC to access well with no heat snag.
- Great CPU for the money.
- This processor is efficient and fast under heavy workloads.
- It comes with a clear-cut user guide for details.
- Unfortunately, this CPU is heavy in weight.
5. Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor– Smooth Performing Option for Any Workstation
The i9 9900K CPU from the Intel Core brand is an amazing choice for you have 5.0 GHz turbo frequency to play most contents in a good reply. It also has a 3.60 GHz base clock speed for PC’s efficiency.
Built-in Intel UHD Graphics 630 graphics, this CPU offers you a clear and faster frame rate for you to do any work with better motion. It also makes sure your PC to run software or games with enhanced media coverage and UHD picture to see well.
This CPU on top comes with a 3.60 GHz base processor clock speed that allows helping your PCs operating system to access faster with no snag of latency. Not only it gives a noticeable improvement to your PC but also allow operating skill for your job to be done with no buffer.
Also, this CPU comes with Intel Optane Memory that allows you to easily customize and speed up to experience a more responsive PC. It also allows your system to work well and matches the demand you have given to get rid of lag time. And, this thing increases utility and control.
- The performance of this CPU is the cream of the crop.
- It is easy to install and use.
- This CPU is stable and sturdy for long-term usage.
- It comes with 8 processing cores for better handling.
- The brand offers 30 days of refund benefits.
- Many people find the price not logical.
6. Intel Celeron G4900 Desktop Processor– Handpicked for Create, Edit, and Managing Contents
The package also comes with a heatsink and fan that makes sure no snag of heat ever again. It on top allows your PC’s parts to never get burn or damage with a strong cooling sensation. This fan also allows your processor to overclock with no burn snag.
It on top compatible with the Intel 300 Series chipset based on motherboards that allow simply connects and communicates. This CPU for LGA 1151 also makes sure strong bonding to your motherboard as it is designed to fit easily with the user guide. And, it allows low energy use.
With Intel Smart Cache technology, this CPU comes with 2 Mb of cache that makes sure fast memory share. It on top allows your PC to dynamically share data to download faster or show your searched result faster in the one click. This cache support also ensures a richer speed.
- It comes with 2 threads to run mid-range sized apps.
- The value of this CPU is decent for the quality.
- Awesome option for the beginner content builders.
- The capacity of this CPU is perfect for most tasks.
- This CPU works fast even in the low voltage.
- Not good for the gaming experience.
7. Intel Core i5-7500 Desktop Processor– Finest CPU for Productive and Editing Tasks
But wait, that is not all. This CPU comes with Intel HD Graphics 630 and Clear Video Technology that makes sure you are getting the finest quality resolution when using software, videos, or games. It on top allows you to enjoy a cleaner and natural video picture with good motion.
This CPU also supports the DDR4-2133 & 2400 and DDR3L-1333 & 1600 memory type at 1.35 voltages. It on top allows using up to 64 GB memory size to secure files. This CPU also allows using not more than 2 memory channels. And, it supports up to 3400 MHz memory speed.
Besides, this brand comes with 3 years of quality assurance so that you can have better replacement benefits. They on top allow their buyers to have decent client support to ask product-related issues. The brand also has 30 days of refund benefit to return.
- This CPU comes with 3,400 MHz memory speed.
- It comes with 4 processor counts and threads.
- Great option for the mid-leveling rigs.
- The package comes with a cooling fan to stop fried.
- It can handle the highest setups when doing any tasks.
- Unlike others, it is not powerful.
Factors to Look When Choosing the CPU For LGA 1151 Socket
Finding the best LGA 1151 CPU 2021 is a big task for the first-timers as it needs some facts to consider. You need to check the quality, clock speed, frequency, and other terms. So, here are some aspects for you to shop fast:
Check the Processor Cores
CPU cores are a necessary fact that will allow your apps or software to work well when using more than one. The processor core actually allows your PC to access well when under a heavy workload. Just makes sure your chosen CPU has at least 4 processing cores that allow making your PC work fast.
Consider the IGP
One of the important factors when picking LGA 1151 CPU is IGP aka Integrated Graphics Processor that allows good motion and picture resolution. Most good quality CPUs come with Intel HD Graphics 630, Intel UHD graphics 610, and other graphics supports. And, you should check the clock speed that helps the strong graphic process.
Test the Power and Thermal
For intense PC users, consider the power and thermal support of the CPU to makes sure a higher performance. Now, to have both power and thermal, the wattage is your main concern that should have 54 to 90 watts. That allows you to use PC in low wattage by saving your electric bills without compromising the performance.
Think of the Frequency
Another thing you want to check is the frequency when picking the LGA 1151 CPU. The frequency of CPU actually allows your system to get rid of overheating with a selected speeding. You just want to makes sure your CPU to have at least 2.4 GHz clock speed or frequency to load fast.
When in the shop, you want to consider the cache facts for getting the best processor. Basically, the cache is a memory module that allows your PC software to react fast and shift data in the speed of a bullet.
This thing also ensures your PC to have quicker access. A 3 to 5 MB cache included CPU will be enough for good performance.
What Do You Need to Know About LGA 1151?
The LGA 1151 is actually a socket that allows you to easily connect your CPU into the motherboard. Another name of the LGA 1151 that you would probably hear is Socket H4. Let’s start the real introduction of LGA 1151.
Mostly, the LGA 1151 is an alternate of its older version known as Socket H3 or LGA 1150. This type of socket is ideal for the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Generations CPUs such as Skylake, Kaby Lake, and Coffee Lake, etc. And, it comes with 1151 protruding pins to bond the CPU into the board.
On top of that, the LGA 1151 sockets are rooted in 14nm technology to help CPU to link well into the motherboard. And, the LGA 1151 sockets on the most motherboards ensure supporting many video outputs such as DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, and so on.
Besides, the LGA 1151 socket makes sure all the performance and response are being done well with a solid bond of CPU into the motherboard.
Yet, the LGA 1151 socket needs suitability so that you can insert the CPU into the motherboard based on the model. And, this type of socket is future proofed.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
We have reached the ending para. Now you have 7 best LGA 1151 CPU options to mull over and decide according to your demands which one fits the finest way. Ensuring a proper CPU is not just important for your user experience but also to keep your pricey graphic card well fed. So that you can get the finest potential of your PC.
On that note, see you next time on another fun topic…