Everybody needs one decent PC after a smartphone to lead to normal life. It’s surprising how it has become quite a common part of our life.
And why not? There’s so much you can do with this amazing device. Starting from professional works to watching online series. One popular reason is gaming. And for that, it’s important that you consider a decent CPU too.
To make that happen, we are here with 7 best lga 1155 cpu picks of right now. Enjoy!
7 Best LGA 1155 CPU: The Top Models Right Now
We have analyzed some really well-performing CPUs for you. And finally, there are seven picks we are glad to present. Let’s know more about these in the reviews below.
Intel Core i7-2700K Quad-Core Processor
- Comes with up to 3.5 GHz processing frequency.
- Has a smart cache option for up to 8 MB.
- It consumes less power for moderate CPU working.
- Require LGA 1155 desktop socket for smooth running.
- It has a good price point.
This i7-2700k processor has unique technology for CPU, laptop or embedded system to work faster like the speed of a horse. In fact, it is a strong processor that comes at a reasonable price.
But wait there’s more, the Intel Core brand provides good performance and endurance with 4 processing cores & 8 threads. Plus, it helps the PC to share data nonstop for fast workings.
Sadly, it comes with no warranty or guarantees support to have a safe replacement from the brand. However, the product has lots of goodness that we are ready to sacrifice it.
In addition, the processor is unlocked and unleashed which ensures users experience better graphics to play games, music, and other stuff. And, all these possible because of high-end graphics support.
Overall, the 2700k processor has 3.5 GHz base frequency and 3.9 max turbo frequency for faster and smoother transferring without sacrificing gaming experience.
Intel Core i7-2600K Quad-Core Processor
- It has quad-core with a number of 4 cores & 8 threads.
- Great processor with 3.4 GHz clock speed.
- It is suitable for HD Graphics 3000 Technology.
- Require 95 watts Thermal Design Power.
- It has max turbo frequency for up to 3.8 GHz speed.
The i7-2600k is one of the best LGA 1155 CPU processors for everyday content writing or doing work. In fact, it provides optimal performance and endurance.
And on top of that, it comes with better overclocking speed for up to 3.4 GHz which is perfect for everyday working. Also, Intel HT technology lets users enjoy multi-tasking on one time.
We find one issue with the price tag that is really higher than the other processor. However, it has lots of features and good quality for doing multitasking that seems sensible for that cost.
Also, the brand provides higher CPU efficiency that can go up to 3.8 GHz to work faster. With 8 MB of cache, it helps on restoring any data whenever a user needs it.
Overall, the smart processor has 8-way processing option for the most challenging programs. Plus, it improves performance and reduces power overuse.
Intel Core i7-2600 Processor
- Comes with 3.4GHz base clock speed for faster turbo boost.
- Has 8 MB of level 3 smart cache for instant access to CPU.
- It has hyperthreading 4 Threads and 8 actual Cores.
- Contains H2 LGA-1155 socket for fitting on the PCB.
- It has high benchmark for making PC super speedy.
Intel Core i7-2600 processor has multi-way tasking capability and extra L3 cache support for shifting data super fast. Plus, it built on 32 nm tech for high-performance transistors.
On the face of it, the brand has high-threading structural design that offers good functions for important applications. Plus, it helps to improve the speed of apps working by reducing latency.
One thing we don’t like about this product is the packaging that doesn’t come with a fan or cooler. However, it can be solved if getting an additional fan or cooler for reducing overheated.
Besides, the i7 series features built-in visuals for giving clear and steady graphics for playing games on 4D & 3D versions. Plus, it has less power consumption for low system cost.
Overall, the product has great features that give satisfying results for doing multi-task at once. It requires 95W wattage for working on PC.
Intel Core i7-3770 Processor
- Perfect for everyday tasks or playing games.
- Comes with 3.4 GHz processing frequency for good endurance.
- It has 4 processing cores for smoother performance.
- Has DDR3 SDRAM memory for transferring data twice as fast.
- A 3rd generation turbo boost technology processor.
If you are looking for the best-in-performance processor with expanded capability, then we may suggest the i7-3770 processor. It has smart tech with good ability for better PC workings.
Besides, the 3rd generation Intel Core brand offers better viewing graphics for realistic working experience. Plus, it is a great choice for game lovers to both see and feel like 3D content.
Unfortunately, this processor doesn’t fit on a dellx231r motherboard. However, we find it not that problematic as it will fit on the LGA 1156 motherboard for safe attaching.
These are just a few as it offers better boosting speed for PC to work super fast under workflow. Plus, it provides good performance and perfect adaptability for two tasks altogether.
Overall, the i7-3770 processor helps CPU users to be artistic, play games or regular courses in less time. It has 3.40 GHz clock speed for faster data transfer.
Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor
- It has bus speed for up to 5 GT per second.
- Come with 3.4 GHz of clock speed.
- Including 8 MB of Intel smart cache.
- Has 650 MHz graphics base frequency.
- Offers 4 processing Cores and 12 processing threads.
For those who want their PC to work faster in less power, this i7-3770 processor is a great choice. In fact, it has 3.9 GHz max frequency speed with high performance for regular use.
Also, the smart processor offers good video content for users to enjoy 650 MHz graphics frequency. With this option, anyone can view 4D and 3D content under multitasks.
Unluckily, this processor has one issue with the overheating problem if being worked for a long time. However, processor heat can lessen if the PC is running for a short period.
But that’s not all, the i7 series of Intel Core brand has 25.6 GB per second maximum memory bandwidth. With this option, the data can store by the processor as a semiconductor memory.
Overall, the 3770 quad-core processor has great options for users to play music, do work or homework together. It has DDR3 SDRAM memory type for shifting data twice as fast.
Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor
- Comes with 8 Mb level 3 smart sharing caches.
- A Quad-Core Desktop Processor 4 Cores & 8 Threads.
- Requires LGA1155 socket for transferring data like thunder.
- Have two memory channels sustaining up to 32 GB of memory.
- It has default of 3.5 GHz turbo boost frequency speed.
This product provides lots of positive features for using it on regular work. In fact, it has great benefits for PC to work faster.
But wait, there’s more as the 2nd generation processor comes with 8 Mb of Level-3 cache for storing useful files faster. Plus, it gives full support on the computer to secure files quicker.
We find one issue on the processor price point which is higher compared to feature. However, the processor has good quality with fast working that we are ready to sacrifice.
Also, the processor comes with 4 processing Cores and 8 active threads that help the CPU to work faster. Plus, it has memory capacity of DDR3 SDRAM memory for up to 32 GB.
Overall, the Intel Core i7-3770k is great in quality for computer to work faster and smoother. It comes with 3.50 max frequency speeds for transferring files in two shakes.
Intel Core i7-2600 Quad-Core Processor
- Suitable for Intel HD Graphics 2000.
- A Dual-channel DDR3 memory support.
- Has 3.4 GHz frequency speed for better performance under loads.
- Comes with smart cache for up to 8 MB.
- It has 95-watt TDP for reducing.
The i7-2600 quad-core processor has Intel Turbo Boost Technology for quick transferring useful data under loads. In fact, it has 8 MB of smart cache for storing data for the next use.
And we don’t stop there as it helps users to do multi-task with its 8-way process. Plus, the brand offers a super clear and rich visual for better content on PC.
But, it has one problem with the low power cooling fan that works really slowly. However, this problem can solve if getting another cooler fan with high power for reducing overheated.
Besides, it has 100% customer satisfying industrial warranty service form the brands to give a better replacement. Plus, the processor has up to 3 years of warranty support.
Overall, it is great in feature and perfect in quality for users to play music, game, and other media. The processor needs 95-watt voltage for PC to work.
How To Choose Best LGA 1155 CPU Processor?
Right down below are some hacks and tips that you may need to consider before choosing the LGA 1151 CPU processor. Let’s get started:
- The first thing to consider before getting any LGA 1155 desktop processors is to check its frequency. Well, it is really important for PCs to smoother workings under heavy workloads. So, make sure to choose a better frequency processor for fast and efficient PCs function.
- Another thing that needs to concern before choosing any processor is the socket compatibility. Yes, you’ve heard that right as this guarantee that the interface is friendly. So, try to find a processor that comes with a compatible socket.
- The processor has smart cache option for providing fast sharing for temporary storage. Besides, it let the device to recuperate the important data in the desktop cache like the wind. So, choose a bigger processor cache to store more useful data for fast restore.
- The last but definitely not the least thing to consider is the TSP for PCs heat generation. Actually, it indicates how much heat the processor would produce for reducing the overheating problem. So, pick a processor that has good Terminal Scheme Power.
How to Install LGA 1155 Socket?
Do you tired of searching to find the LGA 1155 socket installation steps? No more worry as we have done some research for giving steps in the simplest way to give better ideas on installing the LGA 1155 socket on any PC. Let us break this for you:
- The first step is to remove the motherboard from the CPU box safely. Make sure that you are not holding that without wearing any safety gloves. Plus, try to open the motherboard after discounting the electrical line.
- After removing the motherboard, you’ll see a place like little plastic pigs on both areas for attaching the LGA 1155 socket. Take the LGA 1155 CPU socket and simply drop it to the motherboard housing section.
- Then, you have to press is deeply but not harshly for safe attaching. In that case, we recommended you to press with the help of protective plastic strap for attaching without cracking or pop out problems.
- While you are done attaching the socket, you should remove the plastic protector cover by gently pulling vertically. Make sure you are not touching any pins or electric parts for avoiding accidents. And after following these steps you are ready to go.
The most important thing that you need for better performance or upgrading is the processor or CPU. Make sure you consider your needs and requirements better to find out the best lga 1155 cpu for your purpose. However, these 7 choices really sound good to us with reasonable pricing.
You can try whatever model suits best for your purpose and we are sure you won’t be disappointed. Good Luck!