DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
Today’s generation is all head over heels for a decent PC experience and it’s one of the most popular gadgets as well. The efforts that we would have to give in the absence of PC are something we don’t want to imagine and let’s keep it that way.
The user experience with your computer can be even better if occasionally you like to upgrade the components. And one such component is the CPU that basically determines how speedy, efficient and smoothly your PC operations are going to be.
But to get a matching CPU that is compatible with your specific motherboard socket can be sometimes troubling and confusing. So today let’s talk specifically about some CPU options that will be suitable to socket LGA 1155.
However, here’s the list of 7 best lga 1155 cpu:
- Intel Core i7-2700K Quad-Core Processor– Improve PCs Performance with This One***Top Picks
- Intel Core i7-2600K Quad-Core Processor– Avoid Heat Snag under Intense Load with This One***Overall Best
- Intel Core i7-2600 Quad-Core Processor– Do Productive Work Faster with This One***Recommended
- Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor– Enhance Visuals of Your PC with This One
- Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor– Budget-Friendly Pick to Try Out Now
- Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor– Reactive and Reliable Pick to Try Out Now
- Intel Core i7-2600 Desktop CPU Processor– Get Richer and Natural Skin of Your PC with This One
Best LGA 1155 CPU Reviews
Without wasting any moment, let’s jump right into the whole reviews.
1. Intel Core i7-2700K Quad-Core Processor– Improve PCs Performance with This One
But that’s just the part of the story. This CPU also comes with LGA 1155 socket that makes sure you are getting a major boost in performance. It on top allows the CPU to place in the right area with no repair. Unlike the LGA 1155 6 core CPU models, it allows you a smoother running ability.
Want to know the best part? This CPU on top comes with Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor graphics that allow you to do creative works on your PC with no snag. It also allows your PC to get 850 MHz graphics base frequency and 1.35 GHz graphics max frequency.
On top of that, this CPU comes with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 that allows doing any task on your PC with no trouble. With the 3.90 GHz frequency, this technology also makes sure your PC to get better power and efficiency to handle more than 3 tasks at one time.
This CPU also comes with 95 watts of Thermal Design Power to run your PC at lower voltage with no snag. It on top doesn’t affect performance under heavy load.
By and large, it is an ideal pick if you want 32 GB of max memory size in single, dual, triple, and flex channel memory types. It is also worth trying for delivering cleaner and sharper images.
- This processor lasts for a longer period of time.
- The price point of this CPU is reasonable.
- One of the coolest picks for gaming.
- It appears with good overclocking skills with no heat snag.
- This Processor helps computers to perform fast.
- Sadly, the client service seems not helpful.
2. Intel Core i7-2600K Quad-Core Processor– Avoid Heat Snag under Intense Load with This One
No doubt about its action as this CPU has Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 that allows your PC to enhance the frequency just the way you desire. It also allows your PC to get good power to run big sized apps or software with no snag of buffering.
This processor on top comes with quad-core with 4 processing counts that allow you to enjoy faster workability. It also allows your PC to get the powerful speed to process easier when you are doing a very intensive task. And, the quad-core ensures good speed than single-core.
But wait, that is not all. This processor comes with 8 MB of smart cache that allows your PC to have good accessibility with less latency. It also makes sure good processing skills depend on workload.
On top, this CPU appears with good security for your PC to get a good protocol to run with no risk. It also makes sure the smooth running.
Those of you who want a good processor that has an 8-way multitasking ability, then it is a great deal for you. It is also worth trying if you want a CPU that helps reducing power consumption.
- Great bang for the money.
- For quality and reliability, it is hard to beat.
- This CPU comes with 3 years of quality assurance.
- It comes with amazing speed and overclocking ability.
- This CPU runs well without getting hot.
- Unfortunately, you need to be 18 or older to try it.
3. Intel Core i7-2600 Quad-Core Processor– Do Productive Work Faster with This One
This LGA 1155 CPU on top comes with fast performance benefits with 3.4 GHz frequency speed. It on top allows your PC to act well and give results faster in the speed of lightning. This clock speed also allows your PC applications to run smoother.
If it has to be compared with the best LGA 1151 CPU models, this processor stands on top for its optimal energy efficiency. In fact, this CPU is built to use 95 watts of voltage that helps it to stay cool and effective to run. It on top allows your processor to run better in low voltage.
The Intel Core i7-2600 also has 8 MB L3 smart caches that make sure good transferring and processing skills on workload. It also allows big data to secure at once.
Besides, it appears with Hyper-Threading Technology to help your PC to run two apps at once. This thing also outcome good accelerations of workflow and reduces bottlenecks of your PC’s graphics performance.
In general, this CPU is a huge deal for anyone who prefers viewing the PC in 1080p resolution with premium audio setups. You can also try this out for 3D quality for the mainstream.
- This processor is super simple to install.
- It allows running 4K or higher quality picture with no lag.
- The CPU comes at a good price point.
- One of the greatest upgrades for multitasking.
- The client service is decent for giving helpful tips.
- Unluckily, the warranty booklet is hard to understand.
4. Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor– Enhance Visuals of Your PC with This One
Compare to the best LGA 1150 CPU models, it comes with 25.6 GB per second max memory bandwidth to store or shift the data faster and accurately. Not only that the CPU has good memory bandwidth but also it has 2 memory channels to help data for securing well.
The brand on top comes with 3 years of warranty option that allow you to have a decent replacement. They also make sure their buyers are happy with the quality of CPU with 30 days of refund benefits. The brand as well as ensures its buyers are getting the full protection plan.
This LGA 1155 CPU also comes with 650 MHz base frequency and 1.15 GHz max frequency speed on the graphics. On top of that, it makes sure good resolutions and details when playing games.
Unlike others, this CPU comes with Intel Trusted Execution Technology that ensures your PC to compute in a safe manner. It also makes sure your PC is getting good security to protect from other systems for running apps in their own space.
Overall, this CPU is a good pick for any gamer who wants a precise picture with integrated graphics to play without missing anything. It is also worth trying for portable media players.
- The power of this CPU is amazing.
- It appears with VT-D support to enjoy VMWare.
- The value and quality of this CPU are on another level.
- Great option for intense gaming.
- This processor is fast and trustworthy.
- Some buyers find the thermal paste weird.
5. Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor– Budget-Friendly Pick to Try Out Now
This CPU as well as comes with a brilliant base and max turbo clock speed for up to 3.4 to 3.9 frequency. It also makes sure your PC to speed up in a good way to outcome the web search in the speed of a bullet. This clock speed on top allows your PC to help when browsing vital stuff.
In addition to that, this CPU comes with quad-core that allows your PC to access faster with better capacity to handle apps. It also makes sure no sang of latency when your PC on heavy tasks.
Amazingly, this CPU comes with 5 GT/s of effective Direct Media Interface that makes sure faster data transferring skills. It actually indicates the ability to move processing data at a faster speed.
And, this CPU has brilliant Intel HT Technology to offer 2-way processing threads per core to makes sure good capability. It is as well as allows your PC applications to work even more to complete all the tasks smoothly.
On the whole, it is one of the finest picks for anyone who wants CPUs to improve multitasking speed under any workloads. This CPU is also great to try out for video editing or office works.
- The processor is easy to lock.
- It is a 3rd generation processor for fast mainstream.
- The CPU works well and helps to improve the PC’s performance.
- It appears with 4 cores and 8 threads.
- The brand offers 90 days of guarantee service.
- It requires heatsink fans to reduce overheat.
6. Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor– Reactive and Reliable Pick to Try Out Now
And, we don’t stop there. This CPU on top comes with 3.50 GHz clock speed for your PC to shift data faster when you are clicking apps or editing videos. It as well as allows your PC to calculate the binary data faster and smoother.
This CPU on top comes with LGA 1155 socket that makes sure the higher performance of your PC. It as well as allows your PC’s motherboard and CPU connection to be secure when transferring the signals.
With the Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, this CPU makes sure the better processing skill of your PC to act well. It actually helps your PC to answer fine under low and high levels of voltage. This thing also allows your PC to respond well and outcome searches at a similar speed.
This CPU on top comes with 2 memory channels that support up to 32GB of memory reliant on the memory type of your PC to store good data. It as well as allow your PC data to read out quicker.
If you prefer power-saving actions and good speed at the same time on your PC, then this CPU is your finest pick. It is also worth trying for doing two tasks at the same time faster.
- This package comes with a cooling fan.
- The installation instruction is clear to understand.
- It is stable and durable for long-term usage.
- This CPU runs cool with no latency.
- Ideal pick for 24-hour use.
- Many people don’t like client service.
7. Intel Core i7-2600 Desktop CPU Processor– Get Richer and Natural Skin of Your PC with This One
This i7-2600 CPU on top comes with great performance that allows your PC basic functionality to access well and act faster. It also makes sure no snag of lag or buffer when using different apps at the same time.
Like everything else, this CPU comes with 3.4 GHz of base clock speed that allows your PC to measure the data faster to react fast and outcome easily. This thing also allows your PC browsing speed to load web pages faster or open up any big-sized games with no snag.
It on top comes with good gaming performance speedup with higher frames per second. This thing also allows your PC to give every second a detailed video quality when playing games or videos.
On top, this CPU comes with a great physical performance that makes sure your PC offers a realistic and good motion. It also allows your PC to show videos in precise movement.
In short, this CPU is a smart pick for anyone who desires to make their PC super reactive and cool under load. You are also free to try this out for getting noticeable smart performance.
- The CPU is well-priced at this quality.
- It appears with 95 watts of TDP.
- This processor comes with 4 processing cores.
- It improves computers working and multitasking ability.
- Great pick for overclocking.
- It doesn’t come with thermal grease.
What To Look Before Buying LGA 1155 CPU?
To find the best LGA 1155 CPU for gaming 2020, the following aspects will help you shop easily. Let’s check them out:
Think about the Frequency
The CPU frequency speed is a vital fact that you want to consider for the increased performance of your PC. Usually, the Hz is a measurement of CPU’s speed. For faster PC workability, the CPU frequency needs to be higher.
Yet, some lower frequency CPU has better working skills for their brilliant transferring. The good CPU helps your PC to perform smoothly and efficiently. So, consider that before picking one.
Verify the Socket
When in the shop, you want to ensure socket compatibility of CPU to not regretting later. In LGA 1151 and LGA 1155 CPU comparison, both stand out best but basically more socket pins will give you better efficiency. Thus, make sure your socket suitability of the CPU is suited.
Consider the Cache
A good CPU comes with a bigger smart cache that makes sure easy file sharing. The cache of the CPU also allows your PC files to secure and restore faster. Usually, a small cache of CPU will allow fewer data to be recovered. So, check the cache before choosing a CPU.
Check the Thermal Design Power
Another key feature which you should consider is the TDP aka Thermal Design Power in watts of the CPU. The TDP of CPU actually allows your PC to act fast when using up under a higher theoretical load. Therefore, go with the CPU that includes TDP options.
Cores and Thread Fact
The cores and threads of CPU are essential for your PC to get good multitasking skills under load. Good CPUs usually come with 4 cores and 6 threads to do two tasks all together with no lag.
Taking Care of Your CPU with These Simple Tips
To improve CPU performance and lifespan, here are some tricks that help in real life:
- Shut down your PC manually without using the power switch.
- Make sure to unplug the cable once you have done shut off and then began the cleaning process.
- Take cotton swabs, tweezers, and alcohol for cleaning. Try using the rubbing alcohol on the cotton swabs and clean the CPU using the tweezers.
- Try not to make your CPU overheated as other parts can burn out. If possible, open the door of your CPU case.
- Ensure to use a cooling fan on the CPU to avoid the heat snag.
- Move your CPU case and PC on a clean and roomy area for better airflow.
- If you regularly use the USB connection, CDs, or pen drives make sure to unplug them before shutting down as it will help CPU to calm down.
Frequently Asked Question
Why every computer needs a CPU?
The CPU aka Central Processing Unit is a very special part of every PC. Usually, the best LGA 1155 motherboard models have a good CPU adding design. It can be different depending on your motherboard CPU model.
How to tell if my CPU needs replacement?
If you see an unusual process of your PC parts, it actually indicates the processor or CPU needs to be replaced. Normally, the bad CPU will enhance overheating snag, low performance, and bad multitasking skills. You will also find burn marks on the CPU which tells to replace instantly.
Can I touch the CPU?
Touching the CPU with bare hands is a bad idea especially if it is activated on your PC. This thing will cause you as well as the CPU in risk. Also, the oil of your hand will lead the thermal paste to work less efficiently and eventually result in overheating.
Is it easy to install the CPU?
Installing a CPU is not hard if you do it in the right manner. It also takes good tools and installation manuals for you to learn. Besides, if you know how to remove them, you will easily fit them by doing the reverse way of removable.
And that was our thought on some of the Best LGA 1155 CPU models. It’s definitely a daunting task to pick one suitable option that would fit all your requirements. But with proper information and considerations done by yourself, it’s not impossible actually. Take your time and figure out the model that will best fit your conditions and needs.