Nowadays, users feel bored when they can’t store as much as their demands. They want to pop out in this situation.
Firecuda and Barracuda both are hard drives that stand to work out this difficulty. There is a slight difference between them.
Want to know about the variation between Firecuda vs Barracuda, please go through this content.
In this content, we are going to provide you the comparison diagram with Firecuda vs Barracuda.
Firecuda vs Barracuda: Basic to Advanced Info.
Firecuda is one of the modern Seagate SSHDs which is built with NAND technology. There is no compromise to maintain its high performance and capacity. You can use it for loading games faster. Its MTC technology helps to load fast.
Traditional and dependable hard drives, Barracuda stands to handle all types of PC for storing your movies, music, and more. Its enormous storage capacity helps you to do creative work.
Barracuda Seagate is introduced with 7200 RPM speed. Nowadays, you enjoy to use it for its good quality and high performance.
Firecuda vs Barracuda: Basic Comparison
We present here the basic comparison between Firecuda & Barracuda. Read the below diagram:
|Firecuda is more well-known with gaming systems, Power computing, and video editing.||Barracuda is available accustomed to home and business computing.|
|Up to 2TB||Up to 4TB|
|Faster than Barracuda||Fast drives not faster|
|5 years warranty||3 years warranty|
|Versatility||Flash-enhanced for higher performance|
|PC||Desktop, laptop, and mobile|
Data protection system
|No rescue data recovery||Stands a data recovery plan for safety.|
Firecuda vs Barracuda: Product Information
When you feel confused to choose one (Firecuda / Barracuda), you should be able to know the product information for safety. Now you read our chart to get product contrast:
|5.8×4×0.8 inches5.8×4×0.8 inches||5.8×4×0.8 inches5.8×4×0.8 inches|
|14.1 ounces||14.1 ounces|
|1.25 pounds||15.5 ounces|
|ST1000DXB02ST1000DM BO5||ST1000DXB02ST1000DM BO5|
|4.3 out of 5 Stars 3.9 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 Stars 3.9 out of 5 stars|
|More powerDependable power efficiency||More powerDependable power efficiency|
More About High rating Firecuda and Barracuda
Seagate Firecuda 1TB storage capacity hard drives and Seagate Barracuda 4TB internal hard drives both are high rating products. We will show you the necessary data about these.
Seagate Firecuda 1TB hard drives
- It’s rating reviews 864
- Price of its $59.99
- Available sold by Amazon.com
- Data transfer rate is 6GB per second
- Internal Bare/OEM Drives Device
- It’s hardware interface SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Item dimensions 3.95×2.75×0.28in
- 3.39 ounces of weight
- 2.5in hard disk form factor.
Seagate Barracuda 4TB internal hard drives
- It’s rating reviews 1240
- Price of its $89.99
- Available get from Amazon.com
- 256 cache memory size
- 5,400 rpm
- 2.5in it’s a hard disk form factor
- Hardware interface SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Item Dimensions 5.79×4×0.79in
- It’s weight 0.92Ib
You have already got the necessary direction about Firecuda vs Barracuda. Now, you can surely select which is favorable for you.
If you love to a high-performance system hard drive for playing or storing games, choose Firecuda.
And if you wish to get dependable hard drives which are specially used in skillful work, you will select Barracuda.
So, our content has worked for you to compare Firecuda vs Barracuda and choose the best one.
More to Read:
- Killer 1535 vs Intel 8260: Have a Look Before Buying!
- AH IPS vs IPS | What Are The differences?
- Intel B360 Vs Z370 chipset – The Ultimate Comparison Guide!
- DDR4 2400 vs 2666 || Pick your one
- EVGA vs MSI: The Complete Comparison
- 7 Best 280mm AIO Coolers 2020 & Buyers Guide
- 10 Best CPU Temp Monitor: Free & Paid Versions for Your PC
- What Are The Best LGA 1151 CPUs in 2020?
- 7 Best LGA 1155 CPU: Top Gaming Picks for 2020
- 7 Best AM4 CPU Cooler Reviews 2020
- Best 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler Reviews