DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
If you follow news and updates related to AIO coolers then you probably know that the 280MM water AIO coolers are one of the most popular options out there. They are a fantastic choice for a decent overclocking.
Plus, they also do very well at keeping power processors cool enough. The overall benefits and good quality of 280MM AIO cooler can surely increase the enhancement in your overall gaming experience. It’s great both in terms of aesthetics and performance.
And so, we are here today with some best 280mm AIO cooler models that can be part of your PC life.
7 Best 280mm Liquid Cooler Reviews: Finding Your Ideal Cooling Solution
Here’s the short view of 7 best 280mm aio:
- NZXT Kraken X62 280mm AIO Cooler – Relatively Simple Design with Cool Performance***Popular
- NZXT Kraken X61 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler– A Worth the Money Variable Speed Pump***Overall Best
- EVGA CLC 280mm AIO RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler – Fantastic RGB Components at Your Service***Budget Pick
- CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i AIO Liquid Cooler – The Advanced RGB Picks
- CORSAIR HYDRO Series H115i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler – Vibrant with Vivid Lighting
- Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid Cooler – The Story of a Thermally Optimized Cold Plate
- NZXT Kraken X62 AIO Liquid Cooling System – The Premium Black Pick
To help you find the ideal model for the cooling solution, we reviewed each item in details. Grab them and enjoy!
1. NZXT Kraken X62 280mm AIO Cooler – Relatively Simple Design with Cool Performance
The first cooler in this list comes with advanced lighting modes for an excellent performance. It comes with an infinity mirror design that catches the eye with amazing color and lighting addition. It’s engineered with a fine cooling technology to keep sound at its lowest.
The cooler is suitable for quick changes using desktop and mobile apps. It’s relatively simple with a user-friendly design to achieve precision changes.
Also, the fans included are designed very firmly to keep perfection by your side. It’s good at durability, cooling and also powerful results at every end. Overall, it’s a good budget-friendly pick with 6 years of warranty support.
- It comes with reinforced tubing.
- 6 years of warranty included.
- You can control the pump speed.
- Liquid temperature is also monitored.
- Noise levels are kept to a minimum with this design.
- LED patterns are not custom which is disappointing.
2. NZXT Kraken X61 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler– A Worth the Money Variable Speed Pump
There’s around 36% of surface area extend with a bigger radiator coming your way thanks to the brilliant manufacturing design.
It also includes an integrated hue with digital fan control to make the user-friendliness up to the mark for regular usage.
The tubing is also extended with 16 inches and cables with a black sleeved design for a premium feel. The overall design makes this liquid cooling system super easy to install with a better air flow system.
- It comes with a powerful mechanism.
- Super easy to install alone.
- The air ow is very enhanced.
- It comes with premium cable design.
- 6 years of warranty included.
- The included white fan needs improvement.
3. EVGA CLC 280mm AIO RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler – Fantastic RGB Components at Your Service
We found out that this model comes with compatibility to a lot of Intel devices and also it is competent to perform well with a long list of AMD devices.
The airflow is about 113.5 CFM which is a great score for optimal cooling benefits. And also, it comes with a noise level of 29.5 decibels giving you a nice sound free performance.
There’s no sacrifice in performance which makes it an ideal EVGA model with benefits of RGM components.
- It comes with 5 years of warranty support.
- Fine syncing with RGM components.
- Compatible with a Lot of Intel & AMD devices.
- The airflow ratio is pretty good.
- Fan radiator is of good quality.
- With rough usage, the pump starts making noise after a few days.
4. CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i AIO Liquid Cooler– The Advanced RGB Picks
This comes with an amazing radiator that enables a complete performance no matter when you want to use it. It also includes PWM fans that work amazingly without missing good quality scores.
The addition of a cold plate which is very enhanced and a superior pump design makes room for a less noise performance every time. It also helps to keep the temperature quite low and out of the danger zone.
- The high static pressure works very well.
- It comes with customizable speed.
- The radiator works very well.
- It makes temperature pretty low for safe usage.
- The fan quality is great.
- It sometimes makes a racket.
5. CORSAIR HYDRO Series H115i PRO– RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler – Vibrant with Vivid Lighting
The models come with a Multiple RGM lighting benefit that feels super dynamic and keeps vivid lighting effect that matches overall build very nicely.
It also comes with magnetic levitation, around three of them to keep low noise level while you are working during nighttime and don’t want to hurt anyone’s sleep.
You can also enjoy RGM lighting adjustments with individual speeds and other pump speed benefits coming around with this amazing pick.
- It comes with a Zero RPM cooling profile.
- Eliminating fan noise very nicely.
- It comes with magnetic levitation.
- Suits Intel and AMD devices.
- Allows monitoring CPU and coolant temperature.
- Sometimes due to air trapping inside the loop, you’ll experience little noise.
6. Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid Cooler– The Story of a Thermally Optimized Cold Plate
With the two magnetic levitation PWM fans, the overall system manages to give a blast of color for an optimal experience. Also, it comes with a very enhanced airflow mechanism that helps in keeping CPU temperature pretty low.
The RGB LED lights are 16 in total that keeps the entire pump head lighted pretty well for a stunning showcase. Not to mention these lightings are customizable so you can have effects according to build.
The fan speed is around 2000 RPM and also it allows for controlling plus monitoring CPU and coolant temperature pretty well.
- It comes with 16 RGB lightings.
- The airflow is very nice
- It comes with a noise level of 27 dBA.
- CPU and coolant temperature are monitorable.
- Single intuitive interface s efficient.
- The price is a bit high.
7. NZXT Kraken X62 AIO Liquid Cooling System– The Premium Black Pick
It keeps the acoustics to its minimum with the overall efficiency and so the model really serves as the best pick in this list.
You can easily use the CAM software for this liquid cooling system and also enjoy individual and free pump and fan tuning benefits.
You also get to enjoy the most advanced lighting effects with RL-KRX62-01 that surely shows great performance with fine nylon sleeves as well. This helps to strengthen the rubber tubing and mange to provide optimal quality.
- AER P radiator fans included.
- The performance is maxed with minimal noise.
- Strong rubber tubing benefits.
- Advanced lighting effects with customizable pumps.
- The tuning is pretty nice with software.
- The instructions are a bit confusing.
Factors to Consider for Buying the 280mm AIO Coolers
Of course, you need to mull over a few factors that anyone who needs a good 280mm AIO cooling solution should take seriously. Let’s talk about the important ones below.
The Right Size
You won’t find every AIO cooler to be compatible with any PC. So, there’s a need to be careful about the size before buying one. Pick a radiator size that fits inside nicely without making mounting difficult. Otherwise, there is also a risk of burning essential components inside your system.
Better Mounting Features
You can enjoy vertical or horizontal mounting with AIO coolers usually. If you need the air intake to be in front of a PC case, go for vertical mounting. While the need to keep it restricted to the case’s top part brings you to buy a horizontal mounting option.
There are plenty of models available with AIO coolers that keep a note of looking beautiful. You can choose a model that comes with beautiful LED lighting that can provide the extra bit of decorativeness to your system while keeping it cool.
Quality Matters Than Price
Of course, you need to go choose something that comes within your budget scopes. However, don’t forget that you’ll get what you pay for. So, when buying AIO coolers, make sure you are not missing the quality by picking relatively cheaper models with poor built and other features.
Good Warranty Option
It’s always nice to have some sort of safeguarding when buying a component for PC. The AIO coolers are usually pretty pricey and so you want to make sure there’s some warranty covering the device.
So that later if you have trouble with the operation, you can ask for repairs or replacement. Usually, brands provide 1 to 6 years of warranty depending on price and features.
280mm Vs 360mm AIO Cooler: The Differing Point?
The first major difference between these two coolers is that the 280mm will have slightly less surface area compared to 360mm. However, the 280mm will bring you better fan selection opportunities.
Surely 360mm come with a better edge when the thing is about cooling potential. However, that’s only necessary if you are running dual GPUs. 280mm might feel a bit expensive but then again, the visual statement these makes are really out of the competition.
In short, there’s not much difference between these two but usually, 280mm is more preferred in terms of performance and overall quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Finally, you have a worthy list of 7 best 280mm aio coolers to choose from. All of these picks are some of the industry-leading models that users are preferring very much in late 2019 and early 2021.
So, finding one suitable cooler form this list should be a smart decision. But you do need to consider your requirements of what a perfect 280MM AIO cooler looks like in terms of your regular PC usage.
Only then finding a suitable pick from this list will sound beneficial and worth your money. So, pay closer attention to your priorities and hopefully, you’ll be able to make a wise choice. Best of Luck!