If you are having trouble setting up and using your computer’s speed fan, and want to get rid of this problem, then you are now in the right place.
We will discuss how to use SpeedFan in our article. We will illustrate the step-by-step method of the SpeedFan use process. So follow our guide so you can better understand the process of SpeedFan use.
The Basic: What is SpeedFan?
Speed Fan is a Microsoft Windows system that changes the speed of a computer-based on the temperature of different components. It used to monitor computer hardware accurately.
Moreover, it accesses the computer’s temperature sensors and changes the fan speed and reduces noise.
How to Use SpeedFan
Sprite fan use is as complicated as it looks and relatively easy to see. We will present this complicated matter to you very simply. By following the given steps, you can clear your inquiries on how to use SpeedFan.
- At first, you open the motherboard, and all the electric control fans need to debug. And it’s essential to do this because if you don’t do this, the computer can be hang-up at any time or may cause some side effects.
- Go to Google. Then search almico.com/speedfan.php, and download and install SpeedFan. Check the motherboard and see that it will scan different sensors.
- Next, press the Configure button.
- Set the value of fan to 100% at the program location and make sure the button is check. If the switch is unchecked, the fan will follow the previous setting when you press exit. Even the temperatures will not rise.
- For maximum fan speed, set the Delta value.
- Navigate the Advanced tab now.
- Here you can see the chip selection tab, from here you can select board superiOR chip. However, the PWM chip does a good job controlling the manual PWM.
- You can change the speed of the fan by using the arrow keys above or below the fan monitoring window. However, be aware that the rate is not less than 30%. Because less than 30%, the fan rotation can stop.
- Now set the minimum and maximum speed as you want so that you can run the program.
- Now check the Automatically variated Box. You can rename it by clicking here and pressing the F2 key.
- Please navigate to the Temperatures tab.
- Now, if your computer’s components aren’t cool enough, you can experiment with a few fan speeds so you can select Show-in-tray. Here you can display the elements you want to monitor.
- If you want to launch the program at the beginning, then you can add a shortcut to the Sprite fan to the startup folder.
Now the entire method of cooling all your computer’s materials is in your hands. Following these procedures, you can set and use SpeedFan in a friendly and easy way.
We discussed how to use SpeedFan in the details. In this article, we have outlined the use process with the image so that you understand it easily. If you follow our articles carefully, then you get a clear idea to use a SpeedFan.
Hopefully, our content will help you, and the suspicion you had about speed fan use is over.
More To Explore:
- 10 Best CPU Temp Monitor: Free & Paid Versions for Your PC
- What Are The Best LGA 1151 CPUs in 2020?
- 7 Best LGA 1155 CPU: Top Gaming Picks for 2020
- 7 Best AM4 CPU Cooler Reviews 2020
- Best 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler Reviews
- UNRAID VS FreeNAS. Which One is the Best?
- 1080P VS 1440P: In 5 Minutes Find All Your Answers
- Ipad keyboard not working | Here are the solutions
- Gateron VS Cherry